Hereford Square, South Kensington
CGA recently completed three high-end properties in the exclusive area of South Kensington. The buildings have been restored to their original 1800s Italiante appearance with modern facility upgrades. The white stucco fronted townhouses are newly constructed using a combination of modern building materials and traditional styling. Each house provides 6 bedrooms combined with generous living and entertainment space.
The works included;
- Lighting reconfiguration with Lutron lighting systems throughout
- Timber-engineered floors
- Bespoke cinema finishes with sound-proof and insulated walls.
- Installation of traditional fireplaces with reclaimed hearth and surrounds.
- Hi-tech AV system installed in every room.
- Tailor made stair insulation with traditional timber moulding and steel spindles.
- Bespoke kitchen on lower ground floor.